The Internet is easily accessed and it can be visited by anyone. There are a lot of kids whose minds, culture and traditions are now being molded by what they see online and of course, there are some dangers that kids may be exposed to when they visit the Internet all the time.
You have to remember that you would need to have Smart Parental Control Software that will allow you to monitor the things that your kids are doing online. At the same time, you have to make sure that you recognize all of the dangers that are available. If in case you do not know which one to get, you may want to check Familoop Safeguard as this can help you.
Possible Dangers That May be Encountered
- Cyberbullying – There are a lot of kids who are bullied online because of the things that they post. Cyber bullies are usually created by people who cannot do anything substantial online. They get a kick out of making other people feel bad. Kids may not be ready for this type of negative exposure.
- Obscenity – There are a lot of things that can be seen online that are not yet appropriate for kids. They become a part of the culture that kids tend to feel that it is already normal when it should not be normal at all.
- Predators – There is a big chance that there are some predators online who are willing to ‘befriend’ children and when they have gotten the trust of children, they will start asking for some details regarding your home and what they do. Predators may have different reasons for preying on kids. Some people look for teenagers and they make teenagers believe that they are in love with them while there are also some who prey on kids so that they can gather information about their parents’ accounts.
- Gaming – While playing games is not initially wrong, there are some kids who become too immersed in the world of gaming that they are unable to concentrate on more important matters like school. At the same time, they are exposed to details that they should not know at an early age.
- Over sharing – Your children may be over sharing their personal information online. There are some who post too many photos so people already know where they are at present time. It also gives some people a chance to know more about the lifestyle of children.
If in case you would like to learn more, you may get to check out a Parenting Blog that will hold more information about the things that you need.
Image credit: Clare Bloomfield at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I was excited for my cousin Cez when she announced six years ago that she is getting married to her boyfriend of two years. My cousin and her fiancé are in the right age to settle down so nobody protested to their marriage plan (not even my strict uncle). The invitations were sent out to families, relatives and friends a few weeks after the announcement. I wish I had the chance to suggest a design for their invitation card something that looks more modern.
They also hired a wedding photographer and videographer to document the most important event in their life as a couple. Unfortunately, the video was a bit hazy including the shots taken at the bride’s house and the reception area. The videographer could have edited portions that are not necessary in the film. I was not involved in the wedding preparation, but if I had the chance to share my idea about the wedding, I could have suggested wedding consultants Port Washington NY to cover my cousin’s wedding.
Anyway, the wedding went well and they still have mementos to remind them of how special the occasion was to the couple and their families.
My cousin’s wedding went smoothly as planned. It was a simple church wedding, but I admit I envy her for realizing her dream to walk down the aisle. I’ve always dream of a church wedding. I’m sure my time to wear a lovely wedding dress will come in God’s time. And when the moment comes, I want to make it special by hiring a wedding consultant. We will send our family and friends unique wedding announcement to share the special day with us. I will reserve some invitations for my blogger friends and to family members I hold dear. I will keep everyone posted.
I want to share this Smart Start tips from www.nestle-cereals.com. I used to receive an e- newsletter from Nestle.
Christmas is also the perfect time to look back at the past year and see how your children have transformed since then. Though regrets and troubles may easily invade their thoughts, parents can help remind them of the importance of loving and hoping. This way, they can turn any disappointment into opportunities and possibilities to better themselves.You may want to help them list down resolutions for the New Year.
Changes they wish to take on with their personality, the relationships they have with others, their daily routine, and improvements toward living healthier are among the many things they can include in their list. They can also list down and celebrate the accomplishments they’ve achieved in the past months, no matter how big or small. This way they can repeat and even outdo such successes. Here are some questions you can ask your kids to help them fill up their list!
- What were the highlights of my year?
- What could I have done to make them better?
- What do I want to achieve next year?
- What is the first step I will do so that I move towards my goals?
It’s really fascinating how the end of each year can also bring about a beginning of sorts. After all, looking forward to the future does matter. Various possibilities await so now is the perfect time to inspire your kids for the upcoming New Year. What better time to spread love and joy to others? What better time to love ourselves more? What better time to begin transforming ourselves into something better? Through your help, you can truly make December the best time for your children to make a Smart Start.
Source: an old newsletter from nestle-cereals.com
Image courtesy of photostock at FreeDigitalPhotos.net