Whenever summer comes, a lot of people are excited mainly because they know that they can have a lot of fun at the beach. Summer also means frequent sun exposure and this can be a problem when the skin and hair become exposed too much to the sun’s harmful UV rays.
You have to remember that whenever you are exposed to the sun’s rays, there is a big chance that you will age more. People will have wrinkles, freckles and sunspot. For the hair, the hair may become frizzy and dry. Some have even reported that their hair has thinned out because of being exposed too much.
Some Hair and Skin Tips
- Wear Protective Gear – You need to make sure that you will wear protective gear like hats, sunglasses and even sunscreen so that your hair and skin will be protected.
- Moisturize – Now is the time for you to moisturize your skin because you will be more prone to dryness. There are also some hair moisturizers available that can be perfect for protecting your hair.
- Eat Food Products with Antioxidants – Now is the time for you to remove toxins from your body that may contribute to aging. Eating proper food products will also boost your hair and skin health.
You also need to remember that if in case you would like to be ready for summer, you may want to try out iGrow Laser to address your thinning hair. Besides having a trim and toned body ready for the summer, you also need to take care of your hair against the sun and free radicals. The new technology can be done at home and can also address other problems such as carpal tunnel syndrome and acne.
Have fun and be protected this whole summer season.
Image courtesy of Witthaya Phonsawat at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Before you start booking for your wedding transportation, have you ever thought about something that is far from traditional? If you do not want your wedding to be boring then perhaps Chicago wedding limo rental can help you out. You can arrive at the venue of your wedding in style because after all, your wedding does not happen everyday.
If you are more offbeat and more adventurous, there are still other transportation ideas that are available. Here are some that you can check out:
- Speedboat – This will highly depend on the location of your wedding but if you plan on doing it near the water, you can use a speedboat as your transportation. It can be grand and fun at the same time.
- Vintage Vehicles – There is something about vintage cars that make them timely and elegant right now. It will depend on your theme but you can be sure that black and white pictures will look amazing with a vintage transportation.
- Horse – If you are into horseback riding then riding a horse will be a bit easy for you to do although it can be a bit of a challenge depending on the gown that will be worn. Perhaps a horse with a carriage can be a better option. Most women feel like a princess with this type of transportation.
- Party Bus – Parties do not have to stop because of a wedding. This can serve as a good wedding transportation and if the number of guests are limited, the party bus can also be the reception after the ceremony.
- Yellow School Bus – Want something that is totally out of the ordinary? Surprise guests with this type of wedding transportation. It can be fun.
With all of these wedding transportation ideas, which one do you think will work best for you?
Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I want to give something to my mom on Mother’s Day. But the gift idea on my mind is not something that she needs, but I know she will be happy to have one. I’m talking about engravable charms from joyjewelers.com. My mother is not a jewelry person like me. I grew up seeing her using the same old pair of earrings and a very old personal ring.
If ever this will be the first time that I will be giving her a charm with her name etched on it or a piece with our name on it (hers, mine and my sister’s). You may find this corny, but I want my mother to feel that we are close to her and we care for her always even if we don’t show it often. As you know, she is taking care of my young nieces and nephews while my sister is working abroad. When I visit her in their rented house, I always find her looking sadly out a window. I’m sure she misses my sister. I wish I could do something to make her happy.
Do you think a personalized silver bracelet with charm will make my mother smile?
I hope you can make the occasion truly memorable to your mom or your wife with or without a material gift. Make them feel that you love and care for them while they are still around.
Image courtesy of start08 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net