Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary or any other occasion, there are always people in your life who are next to impossible to buy for. Check out this list of great gifts for your friends and family who have everything.
- Collector’s coins. You don’t have to be a coin collector to appreciate a shiny gold or silver freshly minted coin set. Proof sets of coins from websites such as govmint.com are available from a wide range of years so you can commemorate a special life event with the gift of a coin set from the year of your choosing.
- Experiences. Everything from cooking classes with celebrity chefs to hot air balloon rides can be gifted as an experience. However, not every experience needs to be expensive or something worthy of reality television. Give your friend or family member a coupon for a day of personal pampering at a spa or even something simple yet heartfelt such as a picnic at their favorite park.
- Charitable donations. Does the person on your gift list support a particular charity? Making a donation in their name shows you care both about the gifteeas well as the cause itself. Not sure which charity to choose? Let your intended recipient decide. There are several websites offering gift cards that allow donors to choose which charity they would like to support.
- Of the Month Clubs. Is your friend or family member a foodie? Fashionista? Yoga lover? Whatever it is they love, there’s a subscription box or of-the-month club for that. Gift your foodie friend with a gourmet food of the month club, your fashionista family member with a cosmetics style box and your yoga loving coworker with a yoga video subscription. Everything from stationary to bourbon can be had on a gift subscription basis.
- Name a Star. Remember in the ’80s when getting a star named after you was a big deal? Today, you can still have a star in the International Star Registry named after you or a loved one. Everyone from U.S. presidents and British royalty to activists like Coretta Scott King have stars bearing their names, making it a truly noteworthy gift.
- Wild animal adoption. While you won’t get a wolf on your doorstep, the National Wildlife Federation does offer adoption kits supporting a wide variety of endangered critters.
If you’re not sure what to get that special someone on your list, any of these unique gifts are sure to please.