Hubby was telling me a while ago to prepare our dinner. “Ok, tapusin ko lang ito (writing opps) then post ko na lang,” I told him.
A couple of minutes later, I requested the hubby to re-heat the soup. Instead of telling him to turn the stove on, I blurted, “Dy, paki-click na lang ‘yung kalan.”
I-click ko? Ano ‘yan blog syndrome?!
Hehe. Talking of blog addiction here. Ha? Sino? Ako, adik? Hmmp!
I just took the test and it says…
8. You “mental blog” while driving or on the train, and sometimes even when you are alone in the shower.
7. You filter everything through your post-writing. You can’t watch a movie, see a play, read an article, or share a sweet moment with your child without thinking of whether it’s blog-worthy.
6. You suffer from “blog envy” when another blogger posts something juicy before you do. You suffer “comment envy” when said post gets 40-something comments – the jerk!
5. You “binge blog” 3 or 4 posts at once—only to feel guilty and empty afterward.
4. You ditched all your real friends for blog friends, because, well, “they understand.”
3. You think, “I can stop at any time.”
2. Your lunch hour has become your “blog hour.” You keep a few posts tucked in your desk in case you need them during the day.
1. After 5 minutes of meeting someone really interesting you ask, “So – do you blog?”