HOW well do I know my husband? After living with the same person for 13 years I should say I’ve seen the best and the worst (not the bad kind) in him. This hubby tag kind of summarizes the significant to trivial things about my deary.
I received this tag from Gene and Jes and now I’m passing this to Chubskulit, Onlinemommy, U.Pink, and Jona.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
– News/basketball/comedy show
2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
– Thousand island dressing at Wendy’s
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
– Sinigang with guava soup base
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
– Iced Tea (any)
5. What shirt size does he have?
6. What shoe size does he have?
7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
– Chicken burger or Jr. Whopper
8. What would he eat everyday if he could?
– Braised beef
9. What is his favorite cereal?
– he doesn’t eat cereals
10. What would he never wear?
– short short
11. What is his favorite sports team?
– Basketball – Lakers; Soccer – Brazil
12. Who did he vote for?
– haven’t decided yet
13. Who is his best friend?
– I would like to think its Moi
14. What is something he does, but you wish he wouldn’t do?
– I can’t think of any
15. What is his heritage?
16. You bake him a cake, what kind of cake?
– Banana Cake
17. Did he play sports in high school?
– Yes. Soccer, swimming
18. What could he spend hours doing?
– Sleep. Because he rarely had enough sleep since he comes home late from work. Or watching DVD movie. And bond with his kids.
19. What is the unique talent that he has?
– I don’t know if fixing things at home is a unique talent, but that qualifies as unique skill for me. Not all husband can do that.
20. What’s his type of coffee?
– Coffee with cream