After almost a month break, Litratong Pinoy (Samahan ng mga Litratistang Pilipino) is back on line. I miss this meme a lot. Aside from the cool new website, LP is introducing its new team and ‘How to Join’ section.
LP was founded by Ms. Thess of thesserie.com in April 28 as her way of sharing photos and photography tips with some of her friends. The site gain tremendous popularity over time where both hobbyist and stay-at-home moms like me gather every Thursday (online) to participate in a weekly challenge.
You can also participate and share your photo based on a weekly theme and enjoy meeting new friends while bloghopping. You will also meet two new LP team members Lino and Ronnie who will be of help to us participants and incoming members.
This month LP has a complete list of theme or weekly challenge.
03 – Hudyat (Signal, Sign)
10 – Hiling (Wish)
17 – Paskong Pinoy (Christmas, Filipino way)
24 – Regalo (Gift)
31 – Pasasalamat (Gratitude, Thankfulness, Giving thanks)
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Bloggers/ photobloggers. Filipinos and non Filipinos are welcome to join!
- Facebook and Flickr users are welcome as well!
HOW TO PLAY?
- Post a photo/s related to the weekly challenge (theme) on your blog. Leave your comment with your post link on weekly Litratong Pinoy posted on the main page. This will lead other participants to your blog.
- Use ‘Litratong Pinoy’ or ‘L.P.’ on your title post. Please do not mix LP post with other photo memes.
- Use YOUR OWN photos and not those taken from the internet.
- Tagalog post is preferred. Taglish (Tagalog- English) is permissible.
- Place a Litratong Pinoy button on each post. Also place a Litratong Pinoy button on your sidebar. This will help the group grow.
- Tag and/or categorize your Litratong Pinoy posts for easy browsing.
For Facebook and Flickr users:
- Simply post your entry on your FB wall or Flickr page linking it to the corresponding Litratong Pinoy weekly challenge post which can be found on this website every Thursday.
Attention Facebook users. You can also post your Litratong Pinoy weekly challenge here.
New Litratong Pinoy post will be posted every Thursday, 12 am Philippine time. The game starts at this time and it’s up to you to keep it rolling until the next challenge.