Mommy Willa of Smart Mommy gave this award to me. Thank you, sister! 🙂
The Neno’s Award
Rules and Regulations:
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.Initially, the idea of creating my own blog actually originated from my husband who suggested to post all my HIV/AIDS-related stories on the Internet as a reference material. He said maybe you can make good use of those information by posting them in a blog. I’ve been writing about local AIDS story for several years until my self-imposed retirement in 2007. Its like a personal cause that I’m pursuing since I wrote my first exclusive story in 2002. But now, my site is not only for a certain cause but an avenue for everything and anything that inspires me or caught my interest and I want to keep it that way. For my stories on HIV/AIDS, I will surely publish them on my other blog, yamtorrecampo.blogspot.com. I want to share this award with. . .
- Mom of Four
- Mrs. Kolca
- Bambie dear ★
Related Posts via Categories