I’m thanking Willa of My Daily Thoughts and Ramblings and Marce Kikamz of Just About Anything for making me a part of a good cause through this tag. I’m glad to provide joy to the recipients of the Children’s Miracle Network.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket Blog Hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I’m encouraging the following wonderful people to further spread the good cause of Hershey’s Easter Basket namely, Mylene, Bambie, Seiko, Clarissa, Enchie, Jac, Rose, Paula, Shydub, Dhemz, Cecil, Maureen, Mrs. Kolca, Beth, Josie, Lulu, Len, Bastisimonandsam, Mrs. Craig, KayeShayne, and the rest of the Marce Club.