I’m touched by the gesture made by Mommy Chris for giving me this award. Thank you Chris!
I will share this award to all my online friends and my blog(s) followers whose sites are equally inspirational.
Niko of nikoganda.com is running her first ever meme called Girls Talk and I have been invited to be part of its historical launch yesterday (Thursday). 😉
For its initial theme titled ‘I Love Me’, participants would simply answer the question ‘Why you love being a girl?’
So here it goes. I love being a girl because I can easily change roles from being a mom and a wife to the next without much effort. I don’t need to change my wardrobe in performing all those roles, well except for the last part when I need to be my husband’s slave at night. LOLz. Kidding aside I love being me because my husband admires simplicity in a girl. He wouldn’t go for girls who are too girly or too flirty. I love being me because God gave me two wonderful kids I wouldn’t be able to meet or have in another life. I just love this life. I love being me. I love our simple family life although I still pray to God to make it a little more comfortable for our children. And lastly if I’m not a girl, I wouldn’t be joining Niko’s meme here.
Chris, thanks for this tag. 🙂
8 Things I’m looking Forward To (doable things for me)
* Top of my list is to finish all my workload at home
* Pay the bills this week
* Enroll kids this week
* Buy their school supplies and other stuff
* Visit our dressmaker and have the kids’ measurement taken for a new pair of uniform
* Arrange list of menus for kids’ lunch and snack @ school
* Arrange/throw/recycle old school stuff
* And yes, be able to understand how things work in blogging (so many things to learn).
8 Things I did yesterday
* Check on my blog (while kids and hubby were still asleep)
* Upload photos for scrapblog
* Coffee/Prepare breakfast
* Cook lunch
* Watch a noon time show and nap
* Prepare kids’ meryenda
* Wash clothes
* Prepare dinner and later in the evening check on my site again
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
* Go swimming or visit Eco Park before the school opens
* Buy my kids especially my daughter her favorite book at the moment
* Pay all our financial obligations
* I wish I could find a stable home-based job.
* Get a sponsor (from NGOs) to publish all my articles on HIV/AIDS.
* Enroll in a scriptwriting class
* Be at peace with myself (have my quite moment, too)
* Exercise to reduce stubborn fats and look good 🙂
8 Shows I watch
* Quickfire (10-minute cooking show)
* Some noontime show
* American Idol
* Clean House
* Prison Break
* Evening News (24 Oras)
* All About Eve
8 People I Tag