Many thanks to Mommy Mel Cole
and for Marce Seiko
for sharing this award.
1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Give this award to six other bloggers
3. Link back to the person who gave this award.
4. Let them know about the award.
Here you go:
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I’m not sure if playing or blogging under an unknown identity would make me happy at all.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
When hubby requested me to wash our clothes and I didn’t do it until I completely forgot about it because I was busy in front of the computer. 🙁
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see a healthy but beautifully-aging woman. 😀
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Iced tea all the time.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Blog, sleep, watch DVD and then blog, eat and sleep some more. 😀
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
I would like to take an online course someday. I want to pursue scriptwriting classes under Ricardo Lee.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school?
I’m the one seated at the back chatting with my classmate. 😀 Seriously, I’m a shy person.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
An accomplished woman, mother and wife.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
To be honest, I had difficulty expressing myself when I talk about myself or my family. It is always easy for me to tell the story of someone else…
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Sometimes I prefer to be alone, but I also enjoy talking with friends on the phone.
I’m done with the tag. I had fun! If you like this award then you can grab it and share with your friends too.
Have a great weekend everyone!