Camera accessory

I’m not sure what it is called but a friend is looking for this accessory that serves as clamp or something that holds the camera still while the photographer is shooting in a crowded place. I told her to look for it on the internet while I ask some photographer friends at PJI. This friend of mine is very passionate about her new-found hobby. I hope she’ll be able to produce more interesting pictures.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *