It is every mom’s frustration to wear stylish slim clothes if they are on the plus-size part. If you have similar concerns, don’t worry. You can still look chic by knowing what to wear and avoid.
These are some ways to look stylish while you are on the heavy side.
- Avoid wearing baggy clothes that will make you look bigger. Go for clothes that compliment your shape and body. As you try on dresses, be sure that it fits correctly because too tight clothing will reveal your lumps.
- On the other hand, you can easily hide love handles by wearing the best shapewear for women. Shapewear comes in different designs and styles depending on the occasion and clothing style. Note that figure-flattering clothing would not be complete without the aid of shapewear.
- Pick clothes that are simple and elegant without loud designs because they will also make you look big.
- Highlight your assets by wearing proper clothes. For example, if you want to hide your hips, then choose pants that will hug them. If you have a slim waist and want to flaunt it wear a belt to accentuate it on a dress but do not wear a wrestling singlet.
- For moms who are too conscious to wear jeans, they can wear waist and thigh trainers to slim down their thighs. Based on 3 in 1 waist and thigh trainer reviews, it can assist you with fitting easily into body-hugging dresses, jeans, and skirts. It gives you an hourglass bend in an instant.
- Choose darker shades of clothing (black, blue, purple, brown) to hide the flaws and create a slim figure. Remember, lighter colors such as white and khaki can add pounds and make your appearance bigger.
- If you love skirts, an A-line skirt with below the knee length works well with moms on the heavy side. This design creates the illusion of a balanced, hourglass proportion.
- As mentioned, shapewear minimizes lumps and bumps. Moms should own a piece or two in their closet. It’s practical to buy quality body-slimmers.
- In addition, if you are looking for the best deals on shapewear and waist and thigh trainers in various shapes and varieties, check out www.sculptshe.com. They are on sale right now. They offer up to 50 percent discount on all their products.