I have so much to say about my operation but just couldn’t translate them into words. I can only summarize everything in one word – THANKFUL.
- Thankful to God I was able to pull through the medical crisis – that the agonizing pain for so many years due to endometriosis was over.
- for the physical and emotional strength to undergo a major medical procedure.
- for family, friends and relatives who offer prayers and emotional support.
- to doctors and nurses who took care of me while at the hospital.
- for the provision to sustain the family despite financial constraint.
- that we were able to produce the amount that we need for the operation.
- for another lease on life and the chance to take care of my family for as long as I can.
Thank God I’m alive!