While I’m helping a neighbor look for cymbals as I mentioned in my post in another blog. I’m also helping her look for accessories for her second-hand guitar. She needs some strings to replace the old ones. She said the replacement should be a sturdy one so I recommended ernie ball strings based from reviews online. Good thing she has relatives to shoulder the expenses as the brand that she likes is kind of pricey.
If you are planning to go on vacation, you know that you cannot just pack up your bags and leave. You need to make sure that your home is safe and secure. You also need to pay your credit card bill as well as your other bills. You do not want to go home and find that your electricity and your water have been cut off.
There are a million things that you have to remember before the actual day of your vacation. Some of these details are the following:
- Do not forget to remove the plugs from their sockets to reduce the possibility of fire.
- Secure all of your personal things especially those that mean a lot to you. Some of these things may be expensive while others may have sentimental value. You still do not want anything to happen to your prs se standard, right?
- Remember to pack up reading materials and snacks especially if you are going on long trips.
- Assign someone who will take care of your pets while you are gone. You may leave them with some responsible family members or at pet kennels.
- Clean out items from your refrigerator that will spoil. You may also need to remove trash from your house.
Aside from these things to remember, there are still a lot more that you cannot forget. List down everything in checklist form to ensure that you will do everything you need to do before going on vacation.
Both hubby and I love to buy branded clothes when were still single. He bought jeans from Levi’s and Guess while I go for Esprit and Benetton for my shirts, blouse, shoes and bags. Nothing comes between me and my love for branded clothes and accessory. I also love the smell and the feel of branded clothes and shoes. I also shop for my only sister and mother whenever I received my bonus.
But when we got married, hubby and I learn how to save, not just for ourselves but for our young family. We started to look for cheaper alternative for the things that we used to buy be it clothes, shoes, and bags. We lessen our expenses for dining out and watching movies. Instead of going to the movie house on weekends, we have a movie marathon at home. Thanks to the clear copy of DVD movies he purchased in Tandang Sora.
We may be exercising thriftiness but we spared our little kids on special occasions like Christmas and their birthdays. We buy discounted clothes at Baby Guess and Bayo.
Our love for branded products never really change over the years. I admit we still shop for branded clothes. No, not at the costly Levi’s or Benetton shop, but at Ukay-ukay or thrift store in Manggahan Market. ^_^